- (countable) Anything that seems to be something that it is not.
- We saw what looked like a tiger among the trees, but it was an illusion caused by the shadows of the branches.
- Using artificial additives, scientists can create the illusion of fruit flavours in food.
- (countable) A belief in something that is in fact not true.
- Jane has this illusion that John is in love with her.
- (countable) A magician"s trick.
- (uncountable) The fact of being an illusion (in any of the above senses)
8 letters in word "illusion": I I L L N O S U.
No anagrams for illusion found in this word list.